New Mexico Office of the State Engineer (NMOSE)
New Mexico Water Rights Reporting System (NMWRRS) On The Web
The Web link to the Water Administration Technical Engineering Resource System (W.A.T.E.R.S.) database was enabled on April 17, 2000, providing on-line access to OSE well reports
and well permits in New Mexico.
- The Well Log/Meter Reports return a list of all wells where a log has been received or a meter installed.
- The Water Column/Average Depth To Water Report returns the water column depth for all the wells found in a given section and returns the average of all wells in the section for depth of well and depth to water.
- The Water Right Summary module allows querying by the water right file number or the owner name. The WR File Nbr query shows the purpose, status, total acres, total diversion, owner, and a list of all documents on file with the office such as applications, permits, and court orders. The Owner Name search can query by current and previous owners of records as well as applicants.
- The Point of Diversion (POD) by Location returns a summary of water rights use, owner, wells, point of diversion and location.
- The Driller Reports returns all license information for well drillers and companies that have valid or expired drilling licenses.
- The Subdivision Review module will allow you to access summary information on subdivisions reviewed or under review by the NMOSE, by either county, or subdivision name.
- The Subdivision Report displays the lot, block, unit, county and file number information for a particular subdivision.
The database is not completely populated on a statewide basis yet.
Click on the WATERS MAP to see the areas of the State for which information is available.